With over $350 million in assets under management, Vukota Capital has a solid track record of acquiring and managing multi-family, residential, and opportunistic real estate transactions such as office and industrial. We create value in real estate by following three distinct investment philosophies
Identify Unique Growth Opportunities
We acquire opportunistic value-add properties in niche sectors that exhibit strong demographic trends and historical resistance to economic downturns. These opportunities exhibit substantially less competition from large real estate private equity funds and institutions.
Target Markets with High Barriers to Entry
We seek to acquire quality assets at below replacement cost in regions undergoing positive long-term secular growth where operational improvements can be implemented to increase cash flows.
Work with Industry Leading Partners
Vukota Capital partners with various real estate operators and institutions, including ARA, HFF, Marcus & Millichap, Wells Fargo, and Government-Sponsored Enterprises – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Vukota Capital owns/manages numerous properties in various states, and is continuing to look for additional assets to add to the portfolio. Our real estate team consists of 30 professionals, of which over 25 are involved in property management.
Multifamily / Residential
• Garden-style, mid-rise, and high-rise apartment communities
• Single properties of greater than 100 units
• Secondary and tertiary markets
• Markets with strong demographic trends and historical resistance to economic downturns
• Undermanaged properties
• Class B & C stabilized assets
• Purchase price up to $30 million
• Single and multi-tenant
• Purchase price up to $10 million
• Multifamily and mixed use
• Re-positioning opportunities