Vukota Capital invests in successful entrepreneurs and management teams of small and mid-sized growing companies that we understand. We focus on businesses with proven products, technologies and business models which we are intimately familiar with. We partner with strong management teams to invest in companies rather than purchasing businesses outright from owner/managers.
Our focus is on established companies with high barriers to entry that have opportunities for strong organic revenue growth and high profit margins.
Working closely with management teams, we leverage a company’s existing foundations and evaluate consolidation opportunities, invest in the development of technology, optimize operations, and focus on revenue and profitability growth. Our objective as an investor is to partner with management to help them achieve their growth plan and realize the full potential of the business.
Lower Middle Market Focus:
• Deal size up to $30 million
• Equity investment size up to $10 million
• Equity in private or publicly listed companies
• Convertible debt
• Control and minority investments (growth equity, management buyouts, and recapitalizations, etc.)
• Conservative capital structure
• Friendly transactions
• Partnership with management team willing to stay and invest
• Strong management team with vision, and plan to capitalize on growth and operating improvements
• Consumer products
• Food and agriculture
• Technology and services
• Compelling organic growth within company and sector
• Leading player in growing market segment within defensible niche
• Sustainable barriers to entry
• Scalability without significant capital investment
• Fragmented industries that can benefit from consolidation
• Companies with established products/services and diverse customer base
• Limited significant near-term capital investment
• Companies based in North America